The GhostShip Chevelle of Cutthroat Customs & Classics
Not every one can make Cutthroat Captain, but you can always try.
So you want to be Cutthroat! No fees Club
If you are foolhady or brave enough
Here is how to apply:
Be sponsored by a Cutthroat Captain
Do ye time before the mast
(Do favors for the club).
Own your own ride.
All Club Cars must display a Jolly Roger
Be willing to help other members on short notice
Answer these questions
1. How many feet in a quarter mile
2. How many feet in a nautical mile
3. What are 3 deuces and a four speed
4. Name 3 real Pirate Captains
5. What part of your car has been Pirated
6. How did you get your ride
7. What does loyalty mean to you
8. What is your preferred drink
9. When was the golden age or piracy
10. Would your rather race or cruise
11. Decode this. A *irat*s Li*e F*r M*
Send answers to CUTCARCLUB@GMAIL.COM